Friday, July 15, 2005

WHAT a feeling...

No, I am not dancing around the living room singing Irene Cara's song from Flashdance. Although, it's a great song and movie as well. On a side note, did you know the movie was filmed in Pittsburgh? I love watching it and seeing the city! It's been so long since I've watched it, I think I am going to add it on to my movie rental wish list.

Anyway, the feeling I am referring to is sheer bliss! The bliss that you feel when you've conquered a goal. My living room is clean from top to bottom! It looks so pretty! Don't get me wrong, we don't live in filth but it had been cluttered for a while. I threw out about 80 magazines! I know you are probably saying "What? Did she say 80?" Yes, I did! I save them so I can go through them and rip out what I want. But let's be realistic, am I ever going to find the time to go through them? Of course not! So, out they went! My new goal is rip out what I want when I look at them the first time. Let's see how well I do. I also purged some of Allison's toys. I hope she doesn't notice! Well, I just tried to take a picture of it but it's night and the picture came out dark. I'll try to get one posted soon. In the meantime, here is a picture of our fish, Dennis, that I took earlier. He lives in the living room.
While I am on the subject of the living room, what do you have on your coffee table? Mine has been bare since Allison was mobile and I just realized that I can decorate it again. Help me and give me some ideas!

That's all for now, I am tired and I want to work in the kitchen a little before going to bed.

Have Fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On my coffee table.....a Partylite brick candle on a holder...I LOVE IT! That is it.....except when Kayla plays in there and then it's trains, crayons, etc!!! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails