Monday, May 22, 2006

"Pink! Pink is my favorite color!"

That is the answer you will receive if you ask Allison what her favorite color is. So, of course, I let Allison's favorite color dictate my color palette when choosing my flowers for my patio. Okay, it wasn't really all for her. I love pink too!

My goal this year is to make our patio a relaxing, comfortable oasis. A place where we can just enjoy each others company and escape a bit from the busy, hectic world. I don't know if I'll be able to achieve exactly what I have in mind, but I am going to try my best.

I've started with container gardening and used "Hot Pink Sensation" geraniums as my main flower and built around them with shades of purple and white with a few green plants thrown in as well. I like how my pots don't look perfect. I like the haphazardness of them. Here are a couple pictures of my planted containers. You can click on the pictures to see them larger.



This is my favorite one.



That's all I have time for now! I'll keep post pictures of the whole patio when I am done.

Have Fun! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails