Thursday, August 03, 2006

"I'm getting married today!"

NO, not me! This is what Allison announced to me yesterday. She said she was getting married to a boy who was in the living room. Just between us....I didn't see a boy in the living room! She said that it would be the last day that she would be alone...apparantly the word "single" isn't the word that came to her mind to describe what she was thinking. Then she told me that she needed to go upstairs to her room for a little while and then when she came down, this is what I saw! How funny! The "dress" is a pink baby blanket that was hers when she was an infant and the "veil" is the dress up skirt to her Sleeping Beauty costume. Wasn't she creative?



"A wife is the joy of a man's heart."~Talmud~
Have Fun!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails