Saturday, August 19, 2006

Through the eyes of my family!

I saw this family questionnaire on Sophia's blog this week and thought it would be fun to ask my family the following 10 questions.

My 5 year old, Allison's answers:
1. What's the funniest thing I do? Tickles me.
2. What's my favorite TV show? Reba.
3. How tall am I? Taller than me.
4. What's my favorite thing to do? Stay with me.
5. What makes me sad? When I leave you.
6. What makes me laugh? When I tickle you.
7. How much time do I spend on the phone? 2 minutes.
8. Am I a better driver than your dad? Yes.
9. What do I do when you're at school each day? Think about me.
10. What should I be famous for? For being a good Mom.

My sweetie, Curtis' answers:
1. What's the funniest thing I do? Owe, that hurt!
2. What's my favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives.
3. How tall am I? 5'4"
4. What's my favorite thing to do? Spend time with family and scrapbook.
5. What makes me sad? Any sad movies.
6. What makes me laugh? Allison, of course!
7. How much time do I spend on the phone? About 45 minutes a day.
8. Am I a better driver than your dad? NO, but getting close.
9. What do I do when you're at school each day? Work
10. What should I be famous for? Your cooking

This was a fun quiz and I encourage you to do this with your family! Allison's answers showed me so much. One of the things that I worry about is that I am not around for her enough. Since my work hours and sitting arrangements are crazy, I sometimes feel that she doesn't know that my world is all about her. This little questionnaire told me I was wrong. Allison does realize that my happiness, sadness and laughter is all wrapped up in her. She is the focus of my life and her answers reflect that she knows that. I guess I'm not doing as bad as I thought.

The only answer of Curtis' that surprised me was the last one. He always tells me that he likes what I cook but I didn't know he thought it was good enough to be famous for! Enlightening little quiz, wasn't it?

"To nourish children and raise them against odds is in any time, any place, more valuable than to fix bolts in cars or design nuclear weapons."
Marilyn French
Have Fun!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails