Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Daughter's Growing GRASS!

I never thought those words would make me happy! Let's just hope this is the only "grass" Allison ever has an interest in! Anyway, two weeks ago, Allison came home from CCD with this cup with about an inch of dirt & seeds planted in it. They are learning about all of the things God gives them...light, water, earth etc. I thought "Oh great, I hope this thing grows because I don't want to have to explain why God didn't follow through with this little project!" Well much to my surprise, it's growing and growing and growing! I love looking at it every day! It's one of the highlights of my day and Allison is so proud! I think I just may get a rectangle planter and grow some of my own. It just gives me a feel good feeling inside to see it, touch it, smell it. I don't know what it is but I love it! Maybe it's that nature/miracle thing all rolled into one. Who knows but I challenge YOU to grow some of your own and send me pictures of your grass! I'll post them on my blog! Who is game? I'll even supply the grass seed! Post a comment on my blog (please don't post your address in the comment section) or email me (if you have my email address) to let me know you want some and I'll send some out to you! Make it a project with your children, grandchildren or better yet, do it just for yourself! Come on, you know you want to!

Go Have Fun Growing (legal) Grass!


"If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, Rejoice, for your soul is alive."
Eleanora Duse
Pin It

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

heck yes.... you kno the address...send me some grass!!! As long as it is ok with my mom, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails