Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Quick Hello, an Update & a Couple of Pics!

I'm stopping in to say "Hi" and to say I miss blogging all week! It's my outlet. It helps me document what's been going on and helps keep me sane!

So, here's what's been going on with me and my gang:
~Allison got a cold. :(
~Allison had Fire Safety day at school this week. :)
~Curtis' car broke down and needs a new engine. :(
~Curtis found a used engine at a resonable price. :)
~The underwire in my favorite bra snapped in two! :(
~I am starting a new venture this week that I am really excited about. :) I'll share more on that later!
~We went to the pumpkin patch today and here are a couple of pics of our day. Boy, was it cold and windy!




Have Fun!

"I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin."

Linus (It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown)

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a beautiful family!!! I love the pics.

Love,
Susan

Kim said...

Great pictures. They will make some awesome Fall pages. :) Love the quote. BTW, It's the Great Pumpkin is on this Friday night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails