Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm Still Here!!

I'm just trying to find some extra hours in the day! Do you know where I can get some? I think 5 extra would be good!

I'm looking forward to Wednesday. After I put Allison on the bus, I'll have 8 hours to myself! I have to work on this house. We are picking up some new furniture today and I need to make it fit. This house is too small but I'm not ready to move just yet. I have plans in my head to move some furniture from room to room. Every room will be changed except Miss Allison's room...at her request. So in order to move things around, I am cleaning things out. I am in the decluttering mood again. This is good! We need it! I think I've asked this question before but "WHERE does all this STUFF come from?" Am I the only one with this problem? Please tell me that there are other women that struggle with "thisstuffisdrivingmecrazyitis"...please tell me that I am not alone!

I have to be going but here was Allison's memory work for last week:

"For nothing is impossible with God."
Luke 1:37

Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

Leonore said...

You are not alone! My clutter multiplies like rabbits! LOL Good luck decluttering and moving stuff around! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails