Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!


Yet another year has come and gone and as 2007 is just a few hours away, I find myself reflecting on the past year and looking forward to the new one. 2007 brings a chance for new beginnings. A chance to change the things that we are not happy with and a chance to make a difference in our lives and the lives of others.

We had our typical New Year's Eve celebration. I made a bunch of appetizer and finger foods and we "have a picnic on the coffee table" as Allison puts it. This year Allison invited my sister, Alesia, so she came for the day and is spending the night. This picture of Allison and Curtis was taken tonight. I think it's my new favorite of the two of them.

I'm going to make this short but I wanted to take a minute to wish all of you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Have Fun!



"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."
~Benjamin Franklin
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's my new favorite too!! Absolutely beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails