Saturday, April 07, 2007

Something is NOT right!

Something is not right about this picture! A bunny flag with snow everywhere? How am I supposed to make bunny tracks outside with flour leading up to our house tonight? I'll have to come up with another idea. Hmm, maybe I can fill a spray bottle with water and food coloring and spray pink bunny tracks on the snow.

Speaking of the Easter bunny, does your or did your Easter bunny hide the baskets or leave them out in the open? My bunny always hid mine. Curtis' bunny left his on the kitchen table. Allison's bunny has always hid hers but this year the bunny is doing something new. Since she is now able to read, he is leaving clues in plastic eggs. The first egg will be on the coffee table and it will lead her to the next one and then the next one and so on and so forth until she finds her basket. I can't wait until tomorrow morning!

Have Fun! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails