Sunday, March 02, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I'm not sure what I did to my back yesterday but I am hurting bad today. I had planned on catching up on everything I wanted to share with all of you but that isn't happening all in one sitting. So in between trying to do laundry, cleaning and my other chores, I'll be back and forth today to share a snippet of what's been going on with me. Be sure to check back because you never know what you might miss of my ultra exciting life! HaHa....well it's exciting to me!

I was tagged by a friend, Kim, last week or so and I am just getting around to responding. Here is goes!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was living in Ohio working for the same company I am now. I had a cute little 2 bedroom apartment in a 4-plex right across the street from one of my very best friends, Nancy. Life was good except I was very aware that my biological clock was ticking loudly. I had imagined I would have been a Mother before I turned 30 but 30 was a few years before this and I was starting to get discouraged. Boy, how life can change!

Things on my to-do list today: Laundry, cleaning, rearrange some things in my kitchen to free up some cupboard space, go through some papers I've been meaning to get to, update my blog and do a few other things I've been putting off.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Quit my job! No, I don't hate my job but I would much rather be a stay at home Mom. I would buy us a cute little modest house in the country and spend my time redoing it room by room inside and out with all the cool things I would find from flea markets, antique stores and those cute little second hand stores you find in almost every little town in Pennsylvania. I would also buy Allison a dog and Curtis an old car that he can spend his free time redoing. Of course, I would also invest and secure our futures so I wouldn't have to work for anyone ever again!

3 of my bad habits: 1. Putting laundry off until it's overwhelming. 2. Letting the mail pile up before I get to it. 3. Taking on more than I can handle and then stressing about it. I'm stilling learning to say no!

3 places I have lived: 1. Pennsylvania 2. Northern Virginia 3. Ohio

5 jobs that I have had: 1. Waitress 2. Bank Teller 3. Restaurant Manager 4. Home Interior's Consultant 5. Restaurant Accountant

5 things people don't know about me: 1. I don't like blue pens. I only use black ones. 2. I go to the Goodwill store every Wednesday after I drop Allison off at school. I don't always find something I want but I love looking at all the treasures. In fact, I haven't found anything I've wanted for months! Maybe every one's Spring cleaning will fill their shelves with goodies. 3. If I could be in my bare feet all the time, I would. 4. I have perfect vision in my right eye and need corrective lenses for the left. Yes, when I wear my contacts, I only need one. Also my right eye is 1/4 brown and the rest is blue like my left. 5. One of my dreams is to own a floral/decor shop. I even have the name all picked out. Hmm, maybe one day!

Now I'm supposed to tag three people but the people I would tag have already done it. So, I am going to tag:

Stephanie and anyone who hasn't done it. Please leave a comment if you choose to do it so I can be linked to your blog.

Have Fun! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails