Friday, April 25, 2008

I Had A Dream Last Night!

It was a dream but I think I would consider it a nightmare. I dreamt that Curtis got me a DOG for my birthday! OH NO! A dog is something I don't want...AT ALL...at least not for right now! We have enough pets for right now. I couldn't even imagine adding a dog into the mix. It would be chaos! Speaking of pets. Here are a couple of pictures I found in my files. Keep in mind here that these were taken about a month apart. This is the same chair and the same child but different cats. Obviously. What jumps out at you? Besides my sweet daughter that is. Could it be the size of Princess? UGH! Girl cats are supposed to be smaller than males. She isn't! She is also half of Simba's age. You are probably thinking it's her long fluffy fur. Well let me tell you. It isn't! When you pick her up she is noticeably heavier than Simba. Can you say monster cat????

I've got to run and get ready for work. I've got a cold, sore throat, stuffy nose and headache. This very long day at work should be interesting.

Have Fun!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails