Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm NOT Ready for This!

The following is a conversation between Allison and myself:

Allison: "Mommy, where do babies come from?"

Me: "They come from God."

Allison: "I know that but how do they come out of their Mommy? Do they come out of their butt?"

Me: "No they do not come out of their butt. Why do you want to know?"

Allison: "John Smith (a boy in Allison's class whose name was changed to protect the innocent...or the guilty!) wants to know."

Me: "Well you can tell John Smith to ask his mom and dad where babies come from and you and I will talk about this when you are older."

Allison: "Okay."

I then found myself thanking God in silence that she accepted the answer I gave her. I know she'll ask again. I am hoping it's further down the road when her and I can handle it.

Have Fun! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails