Thursday, April 17, 2008

A LONG Overdue Tag!

Towards the beginning of March, Benita tagged me. I hadn't had much time to post back then but I didn't forget being tagged. I'm going to switch it up a bit and instead of tagging 7 friends, I'm going to let you tag yourself if you want.

Here are the rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 random/weird facts:
1. My eyes are blue but my right eye is 1/4 brown. It's funny when I'm talking to someone and in the middle of the conversation, they stop and say "Hey, your eye has a brown spot it in!" Like I didn't know!

2. I stop at the Goodwill store every Wednesday after I drop Allison off at school. I haven't had any luck lately but I still enjoy my 10 minutes in the store. Hopefully they will have more interesting stuff once everyone starts their Spring cleaning.

3. My to do list is overwhelming! I have so many projects that I want to do that it would take me 6 months off from work to complete them all. I want to organize my recipes, paint my hutch, redo our room, repaint the living room, organize all my photos from my life, get caught up on Allison's scrapbooks, make a scrapbook for the cats, declutter this house....these are just a few.
4. I'm sentimental and have trouble getting rid of anything. This is probably why my house needs decluttered. I'm now just getting rid of some clothes of Allison's from 5 years ago. Well not all of them. I'm saving some to cut into squares so I can make a quilt from them. This of course is on my to do list. The good thing is that I plan on giving it to her when she's grown so I have a few years left to get to that project.
5. I love framed photographs. I have them in every room in my house. I love being surrounded by family and friends and the good times that were shared with them.
6. My van needs cleaned out badly! I would be embarrassed if you saw it right now!
7. I drive 2 hours a day to work and in the Summer I will be driving 3 hours a day to work. I've been doing it for almost 8 years now. It's getting old. Especially with the price of gas!
Have Fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

Benita said...

Loved reading your responses :) I have a hard time getting rid of things, too, but I've actually been doing better lately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails