Monday, August 11, 2008

Missing My Baby!

When I took Allison to my sister's I thought I would have some free time this past weekend to get some projects done. I was right. I had the free time but I didn't get all the things done that I wanted. Why, you ask? Because I fell into a sadness and depression and didn't have the energy to do my projects. This is rare for me. I'm usually a happy go lucky kind of girl. Of course I get in a bad mood every once in a while but I am rarely sad.
This weekend I was sad.
Very sad.
I can't wait until I pick Allison up tomorrow night. I miss her so much that my heart aches.
This picture is of Allison after we carried her clothes and stuff in to Aunt Alesia's. Look at all of the clothes! And dare we mention the the purple and pink bag? It's filled with shoes! She's such the little fashion Diva! Of course there was the big bag filled with her stuffed friends...and if that wasn't enough, there was a bag for Samantha's (Build A Bear Pink Leopard) clothes!
By the way, did you notice the shirt Allison is wearing? I picked it up at the beginning of the Summer and thought it would be perfect for her trip to Aunt Alesia's! I think it worked in Allison's favor. My sister told me that when I pick her up the back of the van better be empty!
Have Fun!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails