Saturday, August 09, 2008

What's a Girl To Do?


****EDITED BELOW****

Since Allison is gone today, I thought this would be my chance to sleep in on a Saturday morning. Unfortunately a MINUTE after Curtis left for work, the roofers climbed onto the roof! Hopefully they are going to finish today. I am tired of them being here. It's been two weeks! So much for me sleeping in!

So there's nothing left for me to do but go out looking for some yard sales! Okay there is laundry and cleaning and dusting but that all can wait a couple of hours! Right? Right! I knew you all would encourage me to go exploring. I promise I'll show you my finds when I get back!

Have Fun!

Well I'm back and I found nothing at all! Can you believe it? I was so in the mood to find good bargains. Oh well, maybe next week! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails