Saturday, September 13, 2008

She's Leaving on a Jet Plane!

Well it's not a jet plane but it's a red Ford Explorer and she's gone!
Our house guest has left our home!
Poor baby. Doesn't she look sad to leave Aunt Cindi?
It's okay Ginger. Anyone with this license plate loves you very much and will take good care of you!
(For those of you who don't get my humor, this really isn't my sister's license plate. I wouldn't post her actual license number online or any one's for that matter. I just thought I would have a little fun with her.)
One more thing before I go for those younger ones out there who don't get my title. It's a play on words from a song written by John Denver in 1967 and made a hit by Peter, Paul & Mary in 1969. If you don't know who John Denver is or who Peter, Paul & Mary are, you can Google it to learn more.
Here are some lyrics from the song:
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Dont know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go
Sadly, John Denver died in a plane crash in 1997 at the age of 53.

Have Fun!


Pin It

2 comments:

Kim said...

That's all the kind of song that you CAN'T get out of your head and just keep on singing it over and over. Although, I didn't know that John Denver wrote it.

Anonymous said...

Cindi, you are to funny, Ginger is such a pretty dog. Love the pics of her. The picture that Curtis bought you really does look like Allison. The pic of you sure looks like Allison!!!! I hope Allison is feeling better and your dad too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails