Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yes, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
May your day be filled with Love & Sweetness!
Here's my little hippie child. When Aunt Alesia was visiting in December, she took Allison shopping and out of the blue, Allison asked Aunt Alesia to buy her a tie dyed shirt. Where that came from I have NO idea! There wasn't any in the store and I am pretty certain that we have never looked at any at anytime. It just popped out of her mouth from that overly cluttered brain of hers!
Anyway. This is the first time that Allison has asked Aunt Alesia for anything specific and of course, Aunt Alesia is not one to let Miss Allison down. So...about a week ago a package was delivered here from some tie dye shop. I was instructed to add it to the stuff that Alesia had given for me to give to Allison on Valentine's Day. I ended up giving it to her yesterday because I am working today.
Well. Let me tell you! She opened it and freaked out! She was so excited! She said "I am putting this on right now!" I only let her take off her top shirt and made her keep the turtleneck on with it because it's a little chilly today. As you can see in the picture, she loves it!
Thanks Aunt Alesia!
By the way, we had some errands to run last night and when we were on our way home she said...
"Isn't it crazy that your daughter got her first tie dye shirt today? You KNOW I'm wearing this to bed tonight!"
My response was "You are?" to which she replied...
"Yes! I am wearing this for 24 hours, 7 days a week, 30 days a month, 12 months a year and 100 years a century!"
So...I guess the shirt was a home run!
Thanks Aunt Alesia!
Hmmm, if all she had to do was ask Aunt Alesia once for a tie dye shirt and it shows up in our mailbox....maybe I should encourage Allison to ask for an old farmhouse in the country with a little land that her Mom could fix up!
( : : : wink, wink Aunt Alesia : : : )
Have Fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on getting the shirt off to wash it and I would add college fund to the ask for list!!! Yes you can sure tell Allison loves the shirt very, very cute. Happy Valentines Day to you and your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails