Monday, February 02, 2009

Pittsburgh Made History Yesterday!

Yes! That's right!
Pittsburgh made history yesterday and you can read all about it in this great article I found on the Orlando Sentinel's website. Click here to go there!
They also have some great photos on their site.
Here are a few of my favorite:
Our Quarterback "Big Ben" Roethlisberger holding up our 6th Lombardi Trophy!
Yes friends, Pittsburgh now has a 6-pack!
Photo Credit: Gary W. Green, Orlando Sentinel

I love the smile on Coach Mike Tomlin's face as he celebrates with LaMarr Woodley (left) and Troy Polamalu (right).

Photo Credit: Gary W. Green, Orlando Sentinel

Hines Ward taking a moment to thank the Big Guy!

Photo Credit: Gary W. Green, Orlando Sentinel

Have Fun!

Pin It

1 comment:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Cute new blog header, Cindi. I'm going to be posting the Valentine winners sometime today. Stay tuned . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails