Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Sunday Morning Tag!

I'm sorry I haven't been the best blogger lately. I just haven't felt up to it.

Anyway. I was tagged by Benita yesterday for a photo tag. It sounds like a lot of fun so here it goes:

The tag how-to...
Go to the photos folder on your computer.
Go to the seventh folder of photos.
Go to the seventh photo.
Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
Invite seven friends to join.

Here's my photo:
What a great photo for this tag! A picture of my two favorite people in the whole world! It was taken on July 4, 2007 when we went to see fireworks. A couple of things that I notice when I look at this are that Allison's hair was much shorter and her cheeks were so much fuller than now.

I'm real bad about tagging other people individually. So if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! ;)

This tag was a fun and easy one so please join in. Make sure you leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can check out what you have sitting in your 7 folder of pictures!
Have Fun!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails