Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Little Stroke of Luck!


This happened a while ago and I forgot to share it with all of you. I found this picture when I was going through some pics in my files.

I bought some Schwebel bread one day. There was this little ribbon of extra plastic where you twist the bread shut. I looked at it and it was for a contest. I thought, what the heck, I'll send in an index card with my name and address on it. I never gave it another thought. Well, guess what???

Yes! I won!! Quite a while later, I received a letter and a $50 VISA Gift Card! I couldn't believe it! I was SO excited!

You see. I am not the lucky one in the family. Curtis and Allison are...especially Allison...you can read about her winnings here and since that post, she's won two more door prizes! So. If anyone wants to join us on a trip to Vegas when Allison turns 18, let me know because I've started a list. :)

Since my little win earlier in the year, I've entered more of those easy contests. I haven't won anything yet, but who knows.

Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

~ Regan said...

Well, Congratulations!! And good luck on those upcoming give a ways!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails