Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Sept. 28th!

Wow! It's Monday already and you know what happens on Monday!

I join Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for her Menu Plan Monday Party. Last week there were 430 bloggers who joined the party! Now that's what I call a party!

Here's my menu for the week:

Monday - We are going to Chili's for dinner to support St. Jude's Research Hospital. Today all Chili's give 100% of their profits from today's sales to St. Jude's. If you are able, take your family to a Chili's near you to help find a cure for childhood cancer.


Tuesday - Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup with fresh baked bread.

Wednesday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn. (Yes, this was on last week's menu but we surprised Curtis for his birthday and met his family out for dinner so it was on my menu because he reads my blog.)

Friday - Homemade Pizza

Saturday
- Grilled Chicken Salads (Pittsburgh style)

Sunday
- Pork Tenderloin, with Lemon-Butter Red Potatoes and green beans.


Have Fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Your menu for the week sounds delicious!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails