Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rest in Peace Patrick!

Patrick Wayne Swayze
August 18, 1952 ~ September 14, 2009

I was saddened to hear of his passing but I also felt a sense of relief from the pain for him. He fought a long hard battle for 20 months against his pancreatic cancer. He is now with his maker and in peace from that horrible disease.

Sleep with the angels, Patrick and thanks for wonderful entertainment you left for us.

You will never be forgotten.

"It's amazing, Molly. The love inside, you take it with you. See ya."
Patrick Swayze as Sam Wheat in the movie, Ghost

Pin It

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I loved his movies and my favorite was Dirty Dancing. It is so sad that he is gone, but you are right he is not in any more pain. Rest in peace Patrick.♥

~ Regan said...

RIP, Mr. Swayze. I really thought he was going to beat this, he'd dodged so many other accidents and problems before. I hope his wife and family are all doing ok.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails