Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Morning View from My Window!

Breathtaking!

I can't tell you how wonderful it was to wake up to see this out my front window!

I am a winter person and the snow is so beautiful and peaceful to me!

Thank you God for sending this girl into 2010 with such an amazing display of your handiwork. I've had some tough times this year but witnessing such a lovely snowfall this morning reminds me that you are greater than anything I encounter here on earth. I know you are here beside me and with you I can get through anything.
Have Fun!
Pin It

3 comments:

Darlene said...

The snow looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year! I look forward to blogging with you in 2010.♥

Benita said...

Beautiful picture! We got a few inches of snow on the ground, but it didn't stay on the trees :(

Hope you & your family have a wonderful New Year!

Anonymous said...

Amen!!

Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails