Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Moms Get Cozy!

In case you were wondering why I didn't post about Mom's Craft Night Out for last month, we did a repeat of the glass holiday blocks and the name boards for Christmas presents. So since you've seen them before, I didn't think it was necessary repost them.

This month's Mom's Craft Night Out was a "Bring Your Own Craft" night. I gave some suggestions and then you could do what you wanted to do.

Most of the Moms worked on those great no-sew fleece blankets.
I transferred over my addresses into a new address book.

Susan D. sorted through pictures trying to get ready to make a scrapbook for her son's graduation in 2011.

Cindy B. worked on crocheting a pretty yellow prayer shawl.

Here are the Moms with their finished blankets. From left to right are: Nancy, Sandy, Nettie, Dawn and Susan C.

Make sure you click on the picture to get a better look of the blankets. They all turned out so pretty! If you are interested in making one, here is a great tutorial on how to do it.
Here's Susan C. finishing up some business by picking next month's craft night and helping my Allison with her Girl Scout Cookie sales. A BIG THANKS to all the Moms for helping Allison out with that!
Have Fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love making those fleece blankets. I have made so many of them I've lost count. They turned out great. I want to be part of your mom's group :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails