Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm Lovin' Pomegranate Blueberry Juice!

Today is I'm Lovin' it Friday over at Tidy Mom so I thought it would be a great day to share my new favorite find.

It's Tropicana's Trop50 Pomegranate Blueberry Juice! Yummy!

I first tried it when Allison and I stopped at a Sheetz for a beverage. I knew when I saw this, I would give it a try because I LOVE blueberries! I love them in pie, in muffins, in pancakes, in bagels, in cereal, with cottage cheese and any other way you want to serve them to me!

I also like pomegranates so this seemed like the perfect match for me.

It was! I love it! And it has 1/2 the sugar and calories as than regular pomegranate/blueberry juices! If you think that is great...you can also earn Tropicana Juicy Rewards points with it too. I believe it was 6 points for the carton I picked up at the grocery store.

If you don't know what Tropicana Juicy Rewards points are, you can click here to find out and to start earning!

Now that you've read what I'm Lovin' today, click on the button below to see what other are Lovin'!
Have Fun! Pin It

1 comment:

Darlene said...

It sounds great to me!! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails