Monday, January 02, 2012

30 Spaces in 60 Days!





One of my goals this year is to clean things out, get rid of what we don't need and organize what we do need.

With that being said, below is my list of 30 spaces that I want to attack over the next 60 days . . . by the end of February.

I originally called it my "30 Spaces in 30 Days" but who am I kidding?? I work outside the home 5 days a week so I am gone for 9 1/2 hours a day. That with adding the normal weekly chores of cleaning, cooking, laundry, grocery shopping and taking care of my daughter, 30 in 30 was being a little ambitious!

Hopefully, I haven't bitten off more than I can chew. I am excited to get this done!

I think if I post every so often with my progress, it will keep me motivated. And if you don't hear from me, please shoot me an email asking how it's going.
I might need the accountability!

30 Spaces in 60 Days!



  1. inside my van


  2. entry way dresser


  3. kitchen junk drawer


  4. pantry


  5. "catch-all" kitchen basket


  6. under the kitchen sink


  7. closet command center


  8. file boxes


  9. "paper to be shred" box


  10. top of computer desk


  11. computer desk drawers


  12. magazine shelves/baskets


  13. linen closet


  14. bathroom vanity & medicine cabinet


  15. bathroom cabinet


  16. make-up drawers


  17. jewelry armoire


  18. my closet


  19. Curtis's closet


  20. Allison's closet


  21. scrapbook area


  22. basement landing


  23. basements stairs wall


  24. bottom of basement stairs


  25. basement shelves


  26. laundry area


  27. laundry closet


  28. paint closet


  29. gift wrapping center


  30. holiday closet

Have Fun!

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome way to start the year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails