Monday, December 03, 2012

A Little Christmas Favor!

Sometimes around Christmas I enjoy doing something nice for the people that I appreciate. 
I don't want it to be too big of a gift because I don't want them to feel uncomfortable. I just want it to say "Thanks, I appreciate and notice you!"

Susan D. and I gave out these favors at our Santa wreath class on Saturday. 
Just a little something for the Moms to take home with them.

(They are brighter in person. In these pics they look a little washed out.)

I found the idea on Pinterest and knew I would definitely make these this year.

Click here to see where the idea originated.

Of course, I changed mine up a bit. I didn't do the raffia ribbon and I wanted a picture.

I found this Santa image on Google images and it was perfect since we were making Santa wreaths!

I also liked how he was waving with an open hand. 
I just used glue dots to attach the lip balm to his hand and I was all done!
Doesn't it look like he is holding the lip balm out for the recipient?
I thought so too!
I ordered the lip balms from Avon and there were 4 different choices.
They always have these cute ones at Christmas for only 99¢ so it was a done deal!
On a side note, if you order these for kids, you might want to stay away from the Cinnamon Spice because it is tinted red and looks like lipstick on! Ooops!

I also made up some without our names on them. I plan on handing them out to a few people whose service I appreciate throughout the year . . . like the bank teller at the drive thru window, the checkout girl at the grocery store, my favorite cashier at Goodwill, etc.

Also, if any of you are making these and can't find the picture, shoot me an email and I'll send it to you!

Have Fun!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails