Monday, December 10, 2012

Cards to Far and Near!

I'm sorry to admit that I am not always the best Christmas card sender.

I know. I stink!

I always intend to send them out but sometimes time gets away from me and it just doesn't happen.

I really feel bad about it because I LOVE receiving them and I'm sure others do too!

Seriously, who doesn't like receiving good snail mail?

This year I ordered cards from Picaboo for the first time. I had a coupon for a Groupon deal so I thought I would give them a try.

Can I just tell you? I LOVE how they came out! 
They are printed on heavy cardstock instead of photo paper which I was a little worried about how they would turn out but I really like it! The only problem is that I couldn't get a good picture or scan of it to share with you. The picture below is a scan and while the colors look broken up, they are not. The colors are solid and vibrant.

As I said earlier, I LOVE receiving Christmas cards. One that I received this year already was from my niece, Stephanie. It included a pic of her and her boyfriend, AJ, and pic of her baby.

Doesn't her baby, Bogey, look handsome?

Have Fun!


Pin It

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOVE IT!! Bogey is kind of a big deal :) Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails